At evolv Consulting, we are seeking to hire an experienced Scrum Master to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, evolv is a great place to get ahead.
Responsibilites for this role include:
• Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies.
• Recommend improvements and drive alignment across the Freestyle Engineering & Innovation organization.
• Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization and for multiple horizontal functions as design, testing and Product management
• Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices.
• Manage partnerships with external vendors and accounts team for relationship management with vendors, procurement team and accounting teams.
• Lead multiple Agile teams on SAFe methodologies with knowledge of embedded SDLC process.
• Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the MVP mapping and ROI of the solutions being worked upon
• Managing Supplier Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to balance relationships with suppliers utilizing the appropriate level of oversight, probing and persistence to achieve win/win outcomes
• Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
• Other duties as assigned.