At evolv Consulting, we are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Engineer to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, evolv is a great place to get ahead.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Plans, designs, develops and tests high-quality, innovative and fully performing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Contribute to full software development life cycle.
- Write maintainable, extensible, tested code, while complying with coding standards.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Continuously Integrate and deliver software components into a fully functional software system.
- Facilitate end to end user testing with customers.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Fully mastered in immediate function/domain and has developed competent skills in complimentary functions or domains.
- Train and provide support for junior members in mastered domain knowledge.
- Autonomous, working on a day to day basis without supervision or support. Occasionally checks in with manager for questions, direction.
- Understands the specific roadmap of assigned product or function and the interconnectedness of business systems, products, and/or technologies.
- Exhibits strong growth mindset, approaches feedback and constructive criticism eagerly and actively implements plans for change.
- Positively contributes to team and organizational culture.
- Raises concerns in a constructive manner.
- Understands the needs of the client, and approaches work with a desire to exceed customer expectations.