global banking client
A global banking client offering customers multiple product lines (credit cards, deposit accounts, lending, and wealth management) had siloed business and product lines that created inconsistent client experiences, which hindered revenue growth.
evolv was engaged to deliver a modernized, unified digital banking platform and address business inefficiencies to enhance digital bank acceptance, new account openings, deposits and overall customer experience.
The evolv team of agile product owners and program managers focused on gathering requirements and executing initiatives to modernize the bank’s digital offerings.
- Created and implemented the bank’s product-focused Program Management Office, establishing enterprise project governance and allowing centralized prioritization of projects.
- Implemented and redesigned a digital platform that connected the customer to multiple products with a single click.
- Created user-centric account opening journeys on web and mobile to simplify new account openings, allowing for automated and instantaneous approval.
- Collaborated with compliance, legal, and governance partners to simplify account opening and funding processes using real-time security and authentication.
- Daily meetings with management to evaluate progress, inspect inefficiencies, and remove roadblocks to execution.
- Created an intelligent and tailored customer engagement layer
- Four new revenue streams were established through cross-sell opportunities
- $6 billion in digital deposits, outperforming the client’s original goal by 36%
- 48% increase of new digital sales within evolv related projects
- 15% increase in accounts funded within 90 days
- Increased average funding balance within customer accounts
- Remained in compliance of corporate and federal codes