financial services client
A growing Financial Services company sought to transition its data to a new cloud platform with Snowflake. With over 5.2M customers, this migration posed significant challenges, including inefficiencies in interdepartmental communications and concerns over ROI latency. They trusted evolv Consulting to help streamline the migration project, capture opportunities to optimize business operations, and ensure successful user adoption.
With a comprehensive discovery tailored to each unique department and function, evolv strategized the migration of all various data and reporting by leveraging their:
- In-depth, end-to-end knowledge of Snowflake and the surrounding ecosystem
- Expert and agile project management methodologies
- Seamless collaboration across departments and team member capabilities
evolv assembled a team of specialists to perform an in-depth discovery process, evaluate the client’s existing processes & tools, & devise a comprehensive plan for the technical integration of key areas of Compliance, Fraud, & Collections, ensuring a holistic approach to the client’s needs.
- 2 dedicated scrum teams were deployed for configuration, integration, testing, & go-live support, collaborating closely with stakeholders for seamless implementation.
- The successful technical integration improved the client’s customer service support & strengthened their overall operational efficiency in key areas.
- Our team assisted with merger integrations & helped the client achieve its formal bank charter.
- evolv continued to deepen our relationships with new internal clients & buyers while supporting their migration to Snowflake’s data platform, enhancing decision science capabilities, & working on various other projects.
Through their partnership with evolv Consulting, the client successfully achieved several transformative outcomes, including:
- Comprehensive Risk Management Strategy, enabling centralized, strongly governed data silos that increased data availability, performance of reporting, and innovative data set creation across the organization.
- Improved Cloud Data Performance, with a 98% decrease in report load time, easing data usage across departments.
- CI/CD Efficiency, a 900% increase in testing and validation by the team, enabling comprehensive regression testing and expanded scenario coverage.
The project’s triumph demonstrated immense potential, prompting the client to request dedicated teams for the seamless and prompt delivery of crucial platform components across 19 new product lines and business functions.